Over de functie
Attention, attention Internationals and English speaking people! We're looking for enthousiastic, friendly but above all hardworking people with (a lot of) experience in the hospitality industry. Do you have experience in the hospitality industry, for example as a waiter or bartender? We're now accepting applications for our parttime hospitality poule!
If you choose to take a parttime job with MF horeca, you're choosing for working in our flexible horeca poule with fun and experienced co-workers. You'll work at various hospitality companies in the area and city of Groningen. Also, you can choose to get paid on a weekly or 4-weekly basis.
MF horeca personeelsdiensten works with various clients, of which (dinner)cafes, restaurants, hotels and event organizations. Which makes your job fun and diverse. One day you're waiting tables in a café, the other you might be bartending at a wedding. Also, you might work at festivals and big events such as Kingsland, the Dutch TT, and Eurosonic/Noorderslag at SPOT Groningen. Plenty of variation! We think that you're able to handle this easily, due to your current experience in the hospitality.
(Without hospitality experience, it's currently not possible to work via MF horeca)
- You fill in your availability weekly, via our app
- Based on your availability we will look for available jobs in the neighbourhood; together with you we plan your roster
- Do you have a 'favorite' client after a while, then we try to schedule for that location more often
Over het bedrijf
We're MF horeca. Our hospitality department has an office full of loyal employees who are always there for you, and who are more than happy to help you with all of your hospitality questions. We will make sure to find you a nice (parttime) job in the 'horeca'. Want to work as a waiter/waitress, a bartender or barista? We've got you covered! We also offer a lot of hospitality courses in our very own MF Horeca Academy. We offer these courses to all of our temp. employees, but also our payroll employees that work for our existing clients.
MF horeca personeelsdiensten values clear communication, the personal touch, and the passion for the best industry in the world: hospitality! You simply focus on your job and the guests; we'll make sure you've got the time and space to do so. Again, we've got you covered!
Want some visuals? Check out our promovideo.
Wat wij bieden
What do we offer, and what can you expect from MF horeca personeelsdiensten?
- You're insured of a very flexible job in which you work at various places in Groninger hospitality
- You choose your own schedule
- You can join our MF Horeca Academy hospitality courses, free of charge
- Your salary will be based on the Horeca CAO, or Labor Agreement (or the labor agreement of the client you work at), and also build up holiday hours/holiday money
- (If you are 21+ years or older this means a base wage of at least € 12,63 incl., or at least € 10,67 excl.)
- You even start building up pension after 8 weeks of working
Of course you are (and we are) very flexible. But, every job comes with some requirements.
Some things we expect from you are:
- You have experience in hospitality, as a waiter/bartender, or in catering (also, you are willing to take the MF Horeca Academy courses to learn more)
- You are available for work in hospitality (with a minimum of 1 or 2 shifts a week)
- You are (mostly) available during the evening and during weekends
- You don't mind working at various hospitality/event locations in and close to the city of Groningen
- You are at least 18 years or older
If you want a job in hospitality in Groningen, and you want to join our poule of flexible hospitality employees? We have a lot of vacant spots in our flexible poule, so you can start right away. Please leave your contact information and resume (cv) by pressing the "Solliciteren" button.
Please do note that, in order to be able to work in The Netherlands you will need a:
- BSN number
- European ID or Work Permit (TWV not required)
- European bank account (SEPA, BIC)
- Dutch health insurance (note: you can apply for social benefits)
Any questions? No problem, you can contact us via +31 50 311 2244.