Over de functie
Do you want to work in the "Oosterhaven" marina in Groningen in a very international oriented environment? This is the job for you! We're looking for an experienced waiter or waitress for this flexible and fun job near the city center of Groningen.
Are you a socialble person and do you like to have a chat with your customers? Then this might be the job for you. As a waiter/waitress at this client you will be serving tables, work behind the bar, and of course will do the necessary cleaning. You will mostly work with a mix of Dutch and European students studying in Groningen. The customers will mostly be Dutch, but you can also expect German and British people dock in the marina. The work place therefor has a very international atmosphere.
Over het bedrijf
Sun all day round. People on boats who are sailing by. Great and delicious dishes are being served with an authentic 'Groningen' draft beer. We're warning you: you'll never want to leave this place again. One of the few cafes and restaurants in the city center of Groningen where guests can enjoy lobster and oysters.
Together with a great atmosphere, this client will be a great place to work at.
Our client is located in the Oosterhaven (marina) of Groningen, which is very close to the city center.
Wat wij bieden
We offer you:
- A contract with wage based on the "Horeca CAO" (collective labor agreement) according to your age and work experience
- Flexible hours per week, the possibility to set up a weekly schedule in accordance with our client
- Build up holiday money & holiday hours/vacation days (paid leave)
- The possibility to work on festivals/events via MF horeca personeelsdiensten if you're not scheduled at your primary client
- A great and very 'gezellig' hospitality team at a unique location in the marina of Groningen
- You will need previous work experience as a waiter/waitress to be able to work at this client
- You dont mind working flexible hours, and are available preferably from 4 p.m. onwards during weekdays and 1 weekend day
- You're fluent in English (German or Dutch is optional)
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate and feel free to give us a call (+31503112244). You can ask for Daniël, Marijke, or Rob. If you wish to apply straight away, please press the "Solliciteren" (Apply) button, and don't forget to upload your resume.