Over de functie
Are you currently studying in Groningen and are you looking for a parttime job in the city of Groningen? MF is a hospitality job agency and we're currently looking for new (International) staff! You can sign up online in just a few steps.
Working parttime for MF horeca means that you're flexible as to how many hours you would like to work per week. Also, you can either choose for weekly or 4-weekly payments.
Everyday can be different. MF works with various clients in and around the city of Groningen. One day you'll be working in a restaurant, the other day you'll be serving drinks at a festival or event. This means we require you to be flexible, and be able to adapt to different social situations. We would prefer our staff to have at least some experience in hospitality. If you don't, however, we could offer you a Hospitality Training (in our very own MF Horeca Academy), free of charge of course.
Scheduling yourself for shifts is quite convenient. We have an app that you can download in the App Store or Google Play Store, in which you fill in your availability and are able to see open shifts.
- You fill in your availability weekly, via our app
- Based on your availability we will look for available jobs in the neighbourhood on which we will schedule you
- You can also tell us in advance when you're not available, so we won't schedule you when you're really busy
Over het bedrijf
We're MF horeca. Our hospitality department has an office full of enthousiastic employees who are always there for you, and who are more than happy to help you with all of your hospitality questions. We will make sure to find you a nice (parttime) job in the 'horeca'. Want to work as a waiter/waitress, a bartender or barista? We've got you covered! We also offer a lot of hospitality courses in our very own MF Horeca Academy. We offer these to all of our temp. employees, but also our payroll employees that work for our existing clients.
MF horeca personeelsdiensten values clear communication, the personal touch, and the passion for the best industry in the world: hospitality! You simply focus on your job and the guests; we'll make sure you've got the time and space to do so. Again, we've got you covered!
Want some visuals? Check out our promovideo.
Wat wij bieden
What do we offer, and what can you expect from MF horeca personeelsdiensten?
- A very flexible job in the city of Groningen
- Create your own schedule, freedom of choice
- You can join our MF Horeca Academy hospitality courses, free of charge
- Your salary will be based on the Horeca CAO (or the labor agreement of the client you work at)
- (If you are 21+ years or older this means a base wage of € 12,63 incl., or € 10,67 excl.)
- You will start saving holiday money and holiday hours with MF horeca
There are some requirements to this hospitality job:
- You have some experience in hospitality, as a waiter/bartender, or in catering (or: you are willing to take the MF Horeca Academy courses to learn some more)
- You are available for work in hospitality (with a minimum of 1 or 2 shifts per week)
- You speak English fluently (basic Dutch is a plus, but not a requirement when you start working at MF)
- You live in Groningen, or close to the city of Groningen
- You are at least 18 years or older
If you would like to apply straight away, then you can press the "Solliciteren" button. Please apply via our own website, www.mfhoreca.nl. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please call +31503112244 and mention you have some questions regarding the 'International student vacancy'.
Please do note that, in order to be able to work in The Netherlands, you will need a:
- BSN number
- European ID or Work Permit (which states 'TWV not required'.)
- European bank account (SEPA, BIC)
- Dutch health insurance (note: you can apply for social benefits)